How does one blog and complete one’s homework? By blogging about one’s homework, of course!
“How has the study and application of metaphysics quickened my soul’s progression?”
Our class was instructed to go deep with this one. How do we know our soul’s progression? I think — as in the case of dream interpretation — it is something we intuit. We know this; it’s about trusting that we know it.
Today I was thinking about death because I’ve heard about 3 funerals in the last few days. Then I had my “Ah ha”! moment: if I were to die tomorrow, how much closer would I have gotten to my life’s purpose than yesterday? What would this last year have meant to my growth?
Growth means change. Before change comes awareness. I am now aware of these things about my soul:
- I am the Illuminator. I am to share my wisdom with others and help them in their soul growth.
- I have developed a karmic pattern of giving with resentment. I am to understand and alter this.
- My purpose is self-empowerment. This is my main lesson for this lifetime.
- Our ideal self is the best self we can imagine for ourselves. My ideal self is unconditionally loving. This includes being loving toward myself.
- My goal is to be still and present-minded. I can accomplish this best through the practice of concentration and meditation.
. . . Elaboration to follow in Part II tomorrow. . . .