1. Health No exercise today. Gotta get back on the horse tomorrow. Eating was good until tonight, but still did ok. Splurged a bit on dessert for Easter tonight: a brownie, 2 chocolate-covered strawberries, an almond butter chocolate ball. Had some Merlot and Pinot Noir, as well.
2. Creative Time/ Me Time — My head has been awhirl with ideas, but I haven’t written them down. I still have this major mindblock when it comes to writing. I feel like I could create great things if I could just get over what ever needs getting over. I think it’s a matter of just doing it. Just putting pen to paper over and over. Watching some King of Thrones. It’s a bit violent and full of drama for my tastes, but other than that, I’m enjoying it.
3. People — I got to see Brian much of today and spent Easter with my dad’s side of the family (and my mom and sister). I’m a bit awkward with my relatives, but I enjoyed some brief conversation. My aunt has a beautiful sun room with many windows and a sunroof, looking out onto her deck and her backyard. I could imagine myself writing in a room like that.
4. Being in the Moment — Did some meditating, finishing up 21 Day Meditation challenge and also focusing on the moment while moving about. I’m also more aware of my emotions and reactions to things.
5. Life Purpose — Didn’t do too much work with my life purpose today. I had a a rough tutoring session today. We got some good things accomplished, but my student wasn’t too motivated today. I suppose it doesn’t help that it was Easter today and the very end of his spring break.
Dreamt of the Terminator last night. I left my small group of people to go find him to come help save us. One found me, but I thought a second one might be all the more helpful. But I couldn’t remember his name. I kept calling and calling various names, and in my search, I lost the first one, too. . .
I have no idea what that dream means. . .