Dear angels, God, ascended masters, Entities of Light, saints, Mother Earth . . . and any and all beings for the good of all concerned, thank you for another day and for being a part of it.
I am relieved to be leaving 2017 behind. It was a good year, but a challenging one. It was a year of facing some “demons” (some that I am still facing) and closing some doors, and I am ready to start fresh.
The highlight of my year was the intuitive reports I received (prosperity report, health analysis, and past life crossing with Brian), and my walk on the Camino this past summer. They reawakened the traveler/adventurer within and helped me re-connect with my true self.
2+0+1+8= 11. It is a master number, and in particular it is my numerological number, so I anticipate feeling at ease this year. I ended the year with a bang, co-hosting the workshop “New Year, New You 2017” in a packed room, and I’m starting off the year with a bang, marrying my partner Brian of 10 years in my original dream location in California.
In the spirit of the workshop, I’d like to reflect back on what I’m leaving behind in 2017, and what I bring/add to the new year.
- 3 jobs: closing down Early Education Enrichment, ending hours at the FranCenter, and leaving Prolympian
- 4 organizations: Coopvertising Network, BNI, completing training at the Life Mastery Institute, and finishing up the year with the World of Wealth Mastermind
- an “engaged” relationship status
- some credit card debt
- many e-mail subscriptions
Bringing In/With Me:
- new relationship status: married!
- reviving the study of a healing practice
- reading the Akasha
- continued work with “A Moment in Life”, Facebook Videos, and Youtube Videos
- coaching/workshopping, tutoring, and working at the Kirk Center
- plans for mini-vaca’s with Brian and the pets
- a renewed meditation practice, and weekly “Autofonix” listening, wealth script affirmations, re-visiting my vision, and journaling
- daily walks/Zumba dancing
- homemade meals
- date night
- becoming trilingual with Esperanto
- paying off credit cards
- reinventing “Joyedian”!
- memories of travels: San Diego, Las Vegas, the Camino (Spain and France), Atlanta, and Cleveland.
Though some challenges follow me into 2018, I welcome them for the lessons they bring me, and I am grateful for the support of others who also embark on journeys of growth as they strive for lives of their dreams.
What do you bring with you into 2018? Much love and many blessings. ❤