I’m finally doing some things that I haven’t done in some time (or ever done).
- I’m journaling. There is something wonderful about The Artist’s Way Morning Pages. It seems to be the only journal I can build a consistent writing habit with. I feel like I should find them all and BUY THEM ALL!
- I’m exercising more. I swam on Monday, did a few minutes of Zumba Tuesday. Today . . . the night is still young! . . . ish!
- I’m cleaning up a little more around the house. Finally caught up on some laundry. Did a little badly needed wet-vacing. I’m trying to get up the gumption for dishes and the shower curtain. Having technical difficulties with my audio trainings seems to be lessening my motivation. . .
- I’ve taken on some part-time work as I’m building my businesses. (Subbing the little kiddos has been QUITE the challenging experience! Both fulfilling and exhausting!)
- I’m catching up on classwork. I’ve immersed myself in so much classwork and training recently:Dreambuilder & Lifemastery with Mary Morrissey/Life Enhancement for PTSD/Network Marketing Coaching with Felicity Joy/Brendon Purchard’s Performance Academy, Masks Off (Imperfection course) . . . I burnt out a bit, but I’m making my way back!
- I’m READING (not just listening to audio in the car, which is also awesome). I’m reading The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown for my class with Jacque Mohlman Alderete. I’m also reading the E-myth Revisited, as recommended both by the Chicagoland Coopvertising Network’s very own Jeff Levin AND Mary Morrissey’s business expert, John Boggs.
- I also started a new class with Felicity Joy and had 3 back-to-back Vision Workshops, which were all fantastic.
- I SANG! My fellow BNI networker and singing extraordinaire, Shaunna, invited me to visit and sing barbershop with the amazing Choral-Aires! I had no idea this existed!
The Not So Great
- I’m knocking against my fishbowl. I’m hitting up against my paradigm walls BIG TIME. And it’s painful. It makes me want to shrivel up into a fetal position and cry. The voices are fierce. They are negative. And they want to squash me flat. They want to see how low I can go. They want to keep me down. And it stinks.
So, what’s a life coach to do? I’m working on strengthening myself. It helps that my life’s work is in helping others through this very thing! The more I get this, the more I can help others get this. I’m calling on all my resources: the hand technique I’ve been trained in, my inner self, our higher power, my partners in believing, and many wise teachers (Mary Morrissey, Jim Rohn, etc) and funny ones (Jim Gaffigan, Jimmy Kimmel — wait . . . 2 “Jim”s? 🙂 ).
So, I’m getting vulnerable here. It’s make or break time again for me. It’s time to MAKE. Gotta get up off the floor. Wipe up the tears. Future Teri is here NOW. Time to break down some more walls. Let’s DO IT!
I’ve been seeing quite a few angel numbers lately. I find them very comforting. I have almost always been able to find an immediate connection with the messages I find. Often they are spot on. 888 and 333 are the number combinations I saw most today:
(From Doreen Virtue’s Angel Numbers 101)
“This is a very auspicious sign of complete financial support from the Universe. Money is flowing in your direction!”
“You are completely surrounded, protected, loved, and guided by the benevolent ascended masters.”
And today I felt the familiar tickle on the top of my head as I was receiving my practice coaching session. . . .
Thank you, thank you!
Much love; many blessings to you! ❤
I’m sorry I missed a day! I had a wacko Tuesday evening, felt all off-kilter and was also trying to knock out some due (and overdue) projects. My posts are going to be REALLY short and sweet for the rest of this week because I’m working on a new development. More to come later.
Here’s a mini-Truth Tuesday:
I’ve been seeing lots of 1’s and 8’s lately. When I got back in the car this evening, I saw 818. Doreen’s Angel Book says:
“Your positive affirmations about your career and finances are working, so keep going.”
And here’s a mini-Wellness Wednesday:
Follow your dreams. They are the source of your joy. Live joyfully in the moment to live a healthy, miraculous life!
1.This is a week of abundance and action. 8 is a number of abundance, and yesterday was the date 8/8.
Yesterday I had another emotional dip and needed some higher level support. I felt the inclination to draw an angel card, and the card I drew was “Action.” “What??” I exclaimed. “Aren’t I taking enough action? I feel like I’ve been taking more action!” But though my ego had a strong reaction, I sat with it a bit longer and realized I still had some work I’d left undone. A few things were forming cobwebs on my “To Accomplish” list. I could be prioritizing a little better. Note taken!
2. Are you an “Earth Angel”? I finished Doreen Virtue’s book Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and I began to see my life in a new way.
I got 9 out of the list below. Take a look at this checklist and see if you’re an “Earth Angel”, too!
Earth angels are:
- Are highly sensitive
- Have an innocence in their outlook on love and life, which others may call naive
- Believe in God’s loving power (but aren’t necessarily religious)
- Are gentle and caring
- See the best in others, including their hidden potentials
- Have been taken advantage of by those who use the Earth Angels’ niceness for their own gain
- Have had painful relationship experiences but still believe in true love and friendship
- Cherish the magical parts of spirituality such as manifestation, unicorns, fairies, mermaids, and the like
- Feel called on a mission, with a sense of duty and stewardship toward others, including strangers
- Want everyone to be happy
- Are unhappy when others are upset
- Believe in fairness
Much love, many blessings! ❤
Fantastic Reading from Doreen Virtue for this week. She drew from the Mary Queen of Angels deck, and that’s the one I happen to have. Here are the three that she drew today:
3 Possible Meanings of the Children Card
- Focus on your children or the potential of children.
- Life Purpose — Something for Children (or volunteering/charitable work/prayer for children).
- Your own inner child needs some playtime!
Be enthusiastic in your work. Be enthusiastic for your dream! Emotion fuels manifestation, so keep your energy up as high as possible. The angels say that they are trying to help us! They are answering our prayers. Open up your arms to receive, and aid them by keeping your energy up. Take care of yourself, particularly your physical self. Get fresh air and sunshine, avoid chemicals, keep active, and consider your diet.
Doreen says: “The more you open your heart to love, the more you’re a portal for God’s love, the more you’re on your life purpose, and all of your needs are met.” And she emphasizes the importance of gratitude for opening the heart. Be grateful for every little thing, and watch for the miracles!
I’ve actually listened to this particular recording 3 times because it resonated so much with me this week. It’s a fresh week this week! Make it a good one!
Much love, many blessings. ❤
What would you have me share today?
“Don’t be quiet. Be loud. Share everything you need to share. The world is waiting. It wants to hear you. Do whatever you want. See what you can see. Be what you can be. Try what you can try. Don’t be afraid. I go before you always. It’s ok. Just be. Just listen. Just wait. Enjoy the beauty around you. You are not alone. You are not alone. I go before you always. Come follow me.
You are blessed beyond measure. Do you not see all that you have? Do you not see that you are blessed to open your eyes again today? Not everyone has this blessing. Not everyone goes this far.
Do not destroy the destructor. Come before me. Bow before me. Know me. Be with me. Stay by me. Stand with me. You are mine. You are always mine. You are always one with me. We are always together. You are not alone. You are chosen. You have a mission. You have a choice if you will fulfill it. You can change the world. Every day by being you, you change the world. Just you. You yourself. There is no one like you. You are important. You are an important piece to the puzzle, an important link in the chain. Without you there is a missing connection.
Do not be afraid. Be strong. Do not be afraid. Fear undoes everything. Fear destroys everything. It does not become you, daughter (child). You are a child of God. You create great things. You are capable of a great many things. You can live to your potential. You must live to your potential. Remember I go with you. I am always by your side. Do not stop seeking me. Do not cease from calling for me, because I will always come to you. I am already by you. I am with you. I am you.
Where are you going? Why do you go that way, do those things? You can have whatever you want. Why would you choose those things? Be all that you can be. You can be faster. You can be stronger. You can get done and do what you need. You needn’t be afraid. You are cleansed. You are clear.
Seek ye first the kingdom and all its righteousness. Remember: whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.
I am with you.”
Much love, many blessings. ❤