I’m back! Writing again! It’s Teri, Joyedian (entertainer, healer, teacher). As you know, I just walked 500 miles in 31 days though northern Spain on the Camino de Santiago. It was an amazing experience, and I’m definitely doing it again!
I’d like to share with you the two most important things I learned:
1) Everyone has his/her own “Camino.” Some prefer to walk alone; some go in groups. Some preferred to stay in albergues (hostels), while others stayed in hotels. Some got blisters, some had none. Some carried small backpacks, and some carried the world on their backs! It is the same in life. Every person’s journey is unique. We come into this world with gifts to give and lessons to learn. We come to shine our light for the world.
2) My life’s mission became clearer. I inspire individuals to change themselves so that they can change the world!
What is your “Camino” (Journey)? Would you like to share part of this wild ride called life with me?
I’m starting up the monthly “Your Joyful Life” newsletter again.
It includes inspirational, motivational content, including:
- my favorite blog post of the month
- my favorite video of the month
- workshops and classes coming up
- the Special! of the month
- your monthly FREE gift (September’s is the transcript from my Toastmasters speech “10 Things I Never Expected to Never Forget on the Camino”)
Are you in? Here’s what I need from you:
1) Click here for terikarl.com to my access my contact form and tell me “Yes, thank you!” or “Yes” or “I’m in!” etc, if you’d like to receive “It’s a Joyful Life”
2) Do nothing and just keep enjoying “A Moment in Life.”
Much love and many blessings. I look forward to hearing from you.