I apologize. Things are still . . . full. So, this is just going to be a bunch of bullets:
- Just finished listening to a wonderful CD The Art of Exceptional Living set by Jim Rohn. I love, love, love it! I was just asked recently who my favorite teacher is, and I said “Jim Rohn!” Much of what he speaks about is part of DreamBuilder. And I LOVE his goals activities as the end!
- Training, training, training. Practicing, practicing, practicing. I have 4 different trainings/courses I’m going through at this moment. This is definitely a year of assimilation and personal growth!
- I have made GREAT strides in working to lessen perfectionism (increase imperfection), and I’m taking the first class against perfectionism tomorrow (“Masks Off”)!
- I’m really embracing being an “Action” person. I’m still learning balance, but I’m moving forward more.
- Self-Care is still a need! Today I had great fun at Toma Houston’s photo shoot. I also had a pretty healthy diet today, thanks to Brian making a scrumptious stir fry for dinner. I’m planning on getting a new journal soon. Exercise starts tomorrow!