1.This is a week of abundance and action. 8 is a number of abundance, and yesterday was the date 8/8.
Yesterday I had another emotional dip and needed some higher level support. I felt the inclination to draw an angel card, and the card I drew was “Action.” “What??” I exclaimed. “Aren’t I taking enough action? I feel like I’ve been taking more action!” But though my ego had a strong reaction, I sat with it a bit longer and realized I still had some work I’d left undone. A few things were forming cobwebs on my “To Accomplish” list. I could be prioritizing a little better. Note taken!
2. Are you an “Earth Angel”? I finished Doreen Virtue’s book Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and I began to see my life in a new way.
I got 9 out of the list below. Take a look at this checklist and see if you’re an “Earth Angel”, too!
Earth angels are:
- Are highly sensitive
- Have an innocence in their outlook on love and life, which others may call naive
- Believe in God’s loving power (but aren’t necessarily religious)
- Are gentle and caring
- See the best in others, including their hidden potentials
- Have been taken advantage of by those who use the Earth Angels’ niceness for their own gain
- Have had painful relationship experiences but still believe in true love and friendship
- Cherish the magical parts of spirituality such as manifestation, unicorns, fairies, mermaids, and the like
- Feel called on a mission, with a sense of duty and stewardship toward others, including strangers
- Want everyone to be happy
- Are unhappy when others are upset
- Believe in fairness
Much love, many blessings! ❤