I had a great session today with my DreamBuilder coach, Jacque Alderete. We are nearing the end of our first time through the DreamBuilder program, and we were looking back on the journey. It’s funny, I know that I’ve changed, but sometimes it’s hard for me to put my finger on it. Jacque helped me see it a little more clearly. I came into the coaching wanting to focus on time and money freedom. I have definitely made some headway in those areas and have also done a lot of internal work, which is where the change really starts!
I also had a really interesting experience last night. My partners in believing and I continue to share our visions nightly with each other, and last night I felt the need to change mine. I was feeling the pressure of the time crunch of my vision (3 years!), and so I tamed down my vision a bit to feel more “realistic.” And it was awful. I hated the new vision. It didn’t feel right, and it didn’t feel natural. After talking with my partners in believing and with my coach, I confirmed that I need to go back to my original dream. It’s a great life! And it’s one that I truly love.
Another thing that Jacque and I focused on was celebrating every success (no matter the size!) So, here we go:
- I completed a whole cycle of DreamBuilder as a participant
- I have been coaching multiple clients through the DreamBuilder program
- I continue to participate in networking groups, including BNI, Chicagoland Coopvertising, and WESOS
- I am taking steps toward creating a multi-professional monthly newsletter
- I have completed 6 Vision Workshops!
- I listen to the power 4 chapters The Science of Getting Rich daily.
- I listen to audio books daily.
- I have a steady amount of tutoring clients.
- I have 3 Early Education Enrichment classes at the Plainfield Library!
- I have been blogging regularly
- I have begun journaling more frequently
- I am allowing myself to read for pleasure!
- I have kept up with my training calls and Quantum Leap lessons
- I am incorporated (Teri Karl, Inc)
- The kitchen, living room, dining room, my bedroom, and the garage are now all fairly organized
- I have organized my Early Education Enrichment binders
- I have organized my receipts.
- I am eating healthy, planned meals.
- I am exercising a couple times a week.
- I am occasionally waking at 4:30am (as part of my morning routine plan)
- I am meditating and praying
- I continue to push myself onward with the assistance of Marie Di Tullio, my rockstar accountability partner 🙂
- I share my vision nightly with my partners in believing
Much love and many blessings to you all! ❤