This past weekend I had an amazing experience, and I made a bold move, a decision that would facilitate big changes for myself. (More to follow)
Why did I do it?
Because I couldn’t imagine not doing it.
I couldn’t continue to live life the way I’ve always lived. I knew where I was headed, and I didn’t like it. Stability. Monotony. Small changes. Small life. . . and a small ME.
I AM the change I wish to see in the world, and I am a living example. I dream big. I live big, and I believe in myself. And I know that by being my biggest, best me — by letting my light shine and going after my dreams — I will give others permission to do the same. “We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. . . as we are liberated from our own fear, Our presence automatically liberates others.” — Marianne Williamson
What are you going to do with the most important day of your life? (TODAY!)
Tomorrow I (besides my other awesomeness will):
- Wake up at 5:30am. (Naps acceptable).
- Take my new contacts out of packaging and locate the solution and case.
- Two-hand point at myself and tell myself “I love you, Self!” and “Teri, you are larger than life!” every time I pass a mirror.
- Blog (even if it’s just a sentence)
- Continue my new spiritual exercise.
- Have an awesome interview.
- Have 3 kick-butt classes with my students.
- Connect with my friend.
- Continue to be awesome. ❤
Bless you all. Welcome to rest of your life! 😀