Tomorrow I leave for a wonderful back-to-back spiritual focus weekends, in which I will learn my healing quality and about the power of my intuition. Afterward I will have a fabulous summary post that I’m sure will be very metaphysical . . . and . . . fun. 🙂 Tonight I’m grateful for completion.
I am grateful for:
- Getting the last shelving unit in the office — a story for another time. . .
- Getting shelving units put together — also a fun experience!
- Bonding time with sis’.
- Getting the main level clean — including floors! And super awesome Scour Off on the sink!
- Getting my classroom set up.
- Experiencing visiting and speaking with the park district and YMCA with Cindy
- Visiting the Joliet Library and cafe
- Getting flyers and business cards posted by the Joliet Library cafe.
- Taking Bowser in for a hair cut.
- Getting my promotional materials in.
- Getting my pop-up tent.
- Getting my shocks and tires replaced and oil changed.
- Being able to cross off other things from my list because others helped me out — the association power washed the front of our house, and my friend and mechanic cleaned off the rest of the words from my car windows.
- Getting packed.
I hope you have wonderful, gratitude-filled weekend. Remember, give thanks, and the angels dance and sing!