When I was young my mom used to tell me that instead of asking God for something, you thank God for it, as if it has already been given to you. My sister recently seconded that concept, applying it to angels, based on her studies of Kyle Gray, the angel communicator. So, here is my most recent job version of my 10 Most Wanted, dedicated to thankfulness:
God and angels,
1. I thank you for my job (s) that allow me to pay my bills, pay my mortgage, give to charity, pay for school, and take care of my needs and wants.
2. I thank you for my job(s) that allow me free weekends and time for activities and writing. (Ideally within the hours of 9am-4pm so that I can get my exercises done in the morning and have dinner with Brian before my nightly activities.)
3. I thank you for the fulfillment , fun, and excitement I have with my job. I thank you for the opportunities for learning, service, and following my life purpose.
4. I thank you for the ideas I’m free to share and that are accepted and my opportunities to create.
5. I thank you for a job that’s close to home.
6. I thank you for wonderful, supportive coworkers.
7. I thank you for a job that has a lot of flexibility, variety, mobility (physical), and access to sunlight.
8. I thank you for a a job that allows me to interact with and assist others, also allowing me to use my Spanish.
9. I thank you for a job that gives me an excuse to travel.
10. I thank you for a job that makes a difference in an organization (or with individuals) with integrity.
I am grateful for the wonderful opportunity and experience that you have helped me to create! ❤