I actually don’t technically don’t have a weekend, so, having Thanksgiving and Friday off this week has been pretty, pretty wonderful. Yesterday, Brian and I spent time with family, and today I accomplished quite a bit.
I am thankful for. . .
- keeping up with my metaphysics exercises
- remembering my dreams
- finishing 1/2 of Power vs. Force
- spending some entertainment time with Brian
- pumpkin pancakes and Brian’s fantastic over-easy spiced eggs!
- dinner at Olive Garden with a scrumptious cheesy appetizer and fabulous pasta
- a clean kitchen
- a start to laundry
- Zumba and Dance Central games!
- Rent date in March for our 1st date anniversary
- glass storage containers
- this blog entry
- finalizing and printing out pictures for my inspirational people collage
- my talk with Cindy
- a significant visit to O-Net to get career ideas
- Culver’s frozen custard pints (Chocolate Oreo Volcano!)
- Facebook inspiration
- finding my vision
I’m sure there’s more, but that’s a start! Happy Friday, everyone. 🙂