According to my metaphysics class, I’m not supposed to call this list the “Top 10”, but this is my blog, so nyah, nyah, nyah! 🙂 (Ego involved here? Naah!)
Here are my Top 10 from my original post in the beginning of July:
1. Play time. — Unchanged.
2. Art time — Still a need but combined with others numbers.
3. Sacred Space. — Unchanged.
4. $2500 a month. — Made it once! Something I am really struggling with; had to make an adjustment.
5. Enlightenment – Would be great. Quite a hefty goal!
6. Work clothes. — Not so much of a concern, but it does bother me that my clothes presently don’t fit right.
7. Etsy skirts – Got ’em!
8. Fish tank — Got it!
9. Mortgage paid — Unchanged but reworded.
10. Bike 100 miles (in one day). — Did it!
Here are my newbies/repeats:
1. Awareness of my thoughts; changing negative affirmations to positive ones
2. Fulfilling work
3. Time and abundance.
6. Experiencing Light and Bringing Light
7. Finished basement.
8. Sacred Space.
9. Being in a band
These might take a little longer to accomplish, but they are what I really want. Time to go meditate, visualize, and concentrate before I fall asleep!