It’s time for bed. So here’s my quickie reflection based on the last few hours:
- I’ve been having trouble with the mirror exercise. And today we were supposed to picture ourselves. I couldn’t. Lack of concept of self = reason for blurry image? Perhaps!
- WHO AM I?
- Funny that parts of the teaching come from what I’ve already been learning and already believe!
- Extreme resistance to parts of class –> dissipated with time –> What does this mean?
- If people are not giving me their full attention, it may be them, not me. (It’s hard for people to stay focused!)
- Meet in the middle –> healthy boundary meshed with trust and expression of self
- No questioning the teaching/the teacher — What??
- Intuitive Report connection is making sense — Seeing more and more the need to be correct and the need for affirmation outside of self
- Sooo many dreams, so little interpretation –> start a personal dream glossary!
- Visualization is coming? Yay!
And in closing, the light-sharing hug at the end of Metaphysics class was fabulous!
May you discover your true selves and be filled with love and light. 🙂