You know when you haven’t done something in a while, and it keeps looking bigger and harder to you until you question if you could/should do it at all? I’m at that point. With quite a few things in my life actually. And blogging is one of them. And I know perfectionism is creeping in again, preventing me from getting anything done. So, my goal for this week is to be “sloppy.” Just do a sloppy job on everything, so it gets done. Now, will it really be “sloppy”? Probably not. It will be just fine. But my perfectionistic side will think it’s sloppy, and it will be satisfied that I’m labeling it as such. Is this healthy? I don’t know. But at least I know it will get things done!
Things that I intend to do a satisfactory job on this week:
1. Blogging every day again.
2. Cleaning up the house. (every day)
3. Finishing up grading for report cards.
4. Updating my vlog profile on letsvlog and making another video
5. Writing (non-blog) every day.
6. Doing something job-search related/life purpose related every day.
7. Exercising every day.
Potential future posts:
1. Welcome to the School of Metaphysics
2. More Numerology!
3. Transcribing Intuitive Reports
4. Car to the Doc
5. The End of An Era
6. Dream Attack