1. Health — Slept in an extra 2 hours and had lots of crazy dreams that I unfortunately can’t remember. Good breakfast (added spinach to my smoothie again today!); so-so lunch (mostly kidney beans) . . . and also the rest of the chocolate bunny from my grandma; I couldn’t resist it — it was just sitting there! Ingredients in said bunny: sugar, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, whey, cocoa, lactose, skim milk, soy lecithin, vanillin (artificial flavor), FD&C Blue #1, Blue #2, Red #40, Yellow #5, Yellow #6 Lakes; and Red #3 — I shudder at all the colors. . . And that’s what my health was until last night — when Brian and I took advantage of the $5 bucket specials. Wasn’t feeling so great after that. . . (rehyrating as we speak)
2. Creative Time/ Me Time — Karaoke was great last night. I got some compliments about my singing, and I realized I’m still really resistant to praise. I embrace it now. I am awesome. 🙂 (Not better than anyone else! And awesome!) I also stumbled upon this site, and I think it’s genius: hitRECord.org I hope it does really well. Here is a link to my first contribution: She is a Princess. Anyone can join! Felt inspired to try composing a bit, too, but just did a small string. Not sure whether I’m going to post it or not.
3. People — I’m realizing more and more that I need to be around people. I just do. Sometimes people wear me out, but I think it’s because I don’t feel natural around them. I’m working to be who I think they want me to be, and that’s exhausting. If I can really be myself, I think I would enjoy gatherings much more and be less anxious about them. Also, this house is a tomb. I need me some Feng Shui.
Funny random side note (animals are like people, right?): today I had my first intuitive reading — more on that probably to follow in my next day’s report — and my cats were fighting like cats and . . . cats (very viciously) outside my office door, as I was participating in my phone call. I just realized for all that I complain about Bowser being needy for attention, my cats are just as bad. Maybe worse.
4. Being in the Moment — This is going better. I have moments of clarity sometimes during the day. Have any of you tried to be in the moment and suddenly you’ve felt a shift in perspective? In focus? In energy? Like you notice your hands for the first time, and maybe there’s even a slight tingling. And your world — which seemed so narrow when you were trapped in your head — now has expanded all around you? Like you’ve been pulled back and out, and there are no longer any walls? It’s like that. I want more of that.
5. Life Purpose — I think I will post more about this tonight after my phonecall, but I did want to mention how thrilled I got when I discovered hitRecord.org. I had been thinking I wanted to find an outlet for my creativity, and I wanted to be able to share it with the public, with a community, and there it is. It’s so artsy and vibrant, and I got more excited about the possibilities than I’ve felt about anything in a long time. Maybe I have it all wrong. Maybe I’m not supposed to be forcing myself down in a chair with a notebook to just write and write and write about whatever. Maybe I’m meant to find other creative opportunities.