Things that I got done that I have not given myself credit for:
- Getting the house clean enough for my family to come over.
- Getting all grading done and grades updated on-line by the end of Friday, as planned.
- Giving my first writing workshop.
- Getting caught up on all my mail: work, yahoo, and gmail. (Still have a lot of writing e-mails to look through, but got through A LOT.)
- Finishing Mentalist so that I can give it back to Mom tomorrow (library copy).
- Exercising 4 times this week! (No, I did not do them all on the planned days, but I did 4 days! Sunday, Monday, Friday, and Saturday.)
- Getting some fresh air on 2 beautiful days.
- Getting the litterbox emptied out and putting in all fresh litter.
- Trying to make my life easier and succeeding.
- Experimenting with changing negative predictions to positive ones, and succeeding.
- Making it through 6 daily sessions of the 21-Day Meditation Challenge!
- Sitting here and eating arugula out of a bag. (Yes, it’s weird, but I’m feeling lazy, and at least it’s healthy!)
- Introducing myself on the Chicago Writer’s Group on yahoo groups.
- Buying myself a special new journal
- Going out to a movie and dinner (yes, reversed!) with my fiancée.
- Taking Shaklee GLA Complex to try to regulate my mood swings.
- Taking my multivitamins, Neutriferon, and Vivix daily (or as soon as I remember!)
- Trying out a new book club book.
- Drinking more water.
- Allowing myself a day free of work (unless sifting through e-mail counts as work?)
- Practicing the lying-on-my-back, legs-against-the-wall stretch for my legs and lower back that my yoga teacher recommended to me.
- Trying an alternative route home to avoid the crazy return traffic.
- Being up-to date on bills and errands.
- Writing this post!
I think that should do it for today! I’m already feeling great!